The Tellez Brothers have always been dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Now more than ever, the health, safety, and satisfaction of our patrons is top priority. Cinco's Cantina is complying with all CDC and local government guidelines to continue offering take-out and delivery in the safest possible way. Here are some of the ways we have changed our routine and are doing our part in keeping our loyal customers and essential Cinco's Crew safe and healthy:
- We have provided all staff members with protective face masks.
- We require VERY frequent and proper handwashing practices and have installed multiple alcohol-based hand sanitizing stations.
- There will be NO bare hand contact with ready-to-eat food (as always).
- Strict compliance with our revised Employee Illness Policy ensures no staff member exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19 is permitted to work.
- We no longer require credit card signatures and strongly encourage our patrons to pay over the phone.
- We also strongly encourage delivery through our partners or curbside pickup to reduce the number of patrons entering our establishment.